Saturday 22 September 2007

Rihanna ft Jay Z "Umbrella" Music Video(Lyrics,Rapidshare,PV,無料,試聴,視聴,配信,MV,歌詞,動画,映画,mp3)

Rihanna
When Rihanna’s first single “Umbrella” off the forthcoming album Good Girl Gone Bad came out a few weeks ago, I was convinced that I would never need to listen to another song ever again. I was obsessed. Naturally when I heard the video had been released I leapt about like a crazed child, unable to control my level of excitement…and then I watched it.

I was under the impression that the rain was symbolic for a tumultuous period in Rihanna’s life, and the “umbrella” isn’t really an umbrella but rather the greater mast of friendship shielding the broken and dismayed from the aforementioned rain. When I saw that Rihanna had interpreted the “umbrella” theme literally I began to question whether or not she wrote the song and if she even knew what she was singing about. What’s going on with the silver water? It reminds me of Busta Rhymes featuring Janet Jackson circa 2001’s "What's It Gonna Be." You know, the one where Busta and Janet morph Alex Mack style into puddles. That was cool. This is not. I'm sorry but if it’s raining sparks then your umbrella is going to catch on fire no matter how sexy you look standing on your toes in your leather ballerina outfit (PS I want that outfit).

Recent Posts