Saturday 22 September 2007

Armand Van Helden "I Want Your Soul" Music Video(Lyrics,Rapidshare,PV,無料,試聴,視聴,配信,MV,歌詞,動画,映画,mp3)

Armand Van Helden
Armand Van Helden wants your soul!

Boston-born DJ Armand Van Helden is having another great year. After blazing to the top of the dance charts with "My My My" in 2006, he returned earlier this year with his brand-new album "Ghettoblaster" (not to be confused with Dave Guetta's "Guetta Blaster, which is an excellent dance record as well).



After the success of Armand’s most recent single, titled "NYC Beat," he is ready to unleash the sun-drenched summer stomper "I Want Your Soul." This monster tune is totally irresistible, and includes a slamming vocal sample from Siedah Garrett's 1985 "Do You Want It Right Now."

The video has been shot by up-and-coming director Vahtie in a throwback ‘80’s style. I'm loving it. This tune will surely do very well in the European charts, pleasing both dance afficinados and pop lovers. Watch out for mixes by TV Rock, Crookers, Hipp-E and the hotly tipped Dusty Kid.

Recent Posts