Friday 21 September 2007

Akon "Sorry Blame It On Me" Music Video(Lyrics,Rapidshare,PV,無料,試聴,視聴,配信,MV,歌詞,動画,映画,mp3)

akon
*The fallout continues from Akon’s simulated sex dance with a dance contestant who turned out to be the 14-year-old daughter of a pastor.

Patrick Manning, the Prime Minister of Trinidad, is demanding a formal investigation into the incident, which took place April 12th at Club Zen in Port of Spain. Also, Security Minister Fitzgerald Hinds has expressed outrage over Akon’s conduct and is calling for the singer to be charged for “lewd dancing.”

In the midst of all this, the girl – Deena Alleyne – says the entire ordeal has soured her on hip hop and she will now dance strictly for the Lord.

"This whole hip hop thing is a guise and I don't want any part of it, I don't want to be any part of it," said Alleyne told the Trinidad Express. "Look at what I have to go through with one mistake that I made. My dad warned me every time and I didn't listen. I am sorry."

Deena Alleyne and her father, Pastor Dave Alleyne

Alleyne now says that the only dancing she will do from now on is in the dance ministry at her father’s church, Flaming Word Ministry.

As previously reported, Alleyne thought she had entered into a dance contest that night with a trip to Africa among the announced prizes. The contest turned out to be a hoax, but during the “competition,” Akon grabbed Alleyne, tossed her on the ground and began to simulate sex with her in various positions.

"I thought [the contest] was going to be normal," said Alleyne, who counts dancing as her biggest passion. "I got carried away, I started to dance as well but I never thought it was going to be like that. I was shocked, my head was hitting the floor. …Everything was so fast, it was so quick."

As footage of the act quickly made its way around the world via YouTube, comments in the feedback section of the Web site began to question what a 14-year-old child was doing at an 18-and-over club.

"I know a lot of my friends who were my age and were there," Alleyne told the Express. "They asked for ID in VIP because you have to be 21 years and over to go up in VIP, but anyone was allowed to go in the general admission area."

Pastor Dave Alleyne had no idea that his daughter had attended the club, and only learned of it after seeing a picture of her in the newspaper last week.

"He saw the pictures and I told him about it as well because I did not want him to hear it from anyone," Deena Alleyne said. "But when he saw the video it really did take a toll on him. He always warned me about this. He doesn't allow me to go to parties, he would always say 'it is not for you, it is not for you'."

Pastor Alleyne told the Express he wants Club Zen to be held responsible for allowing his daughter inside of the venue that night.

Meanwhile, Trinidad’s Prime Minister Patrick Manning has demanded a formal investigation of the incident.

"I have taken very careful notice of this matter and the owner of Zen owes it to the public to take responsibility,” he said. “I will be interfacing with Zen because that kind of thing should never be allowed to happen in this country."

Trinidad’s Security Minister Fitzgerald Hinds has also gone on record with his outrage over Akon’s behavior. He believes the Senegalese pop star should be charged with committing “a criminal offense of lewd dancing in public.”

“I am hoping that the police will investigate this matter to see whether there is any possibility of action against all who may have committed some civil or criminal offense,” Hinds said.

Recent Posts