Monday 17 September 2007

The Pussycat Wanted to be a Black Eyed Pea


“Her Name is Nicole! She’s Hot As A Stove!” - Sean Garrett.

Head Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger says Black Eyed Peas leader will.i.am offered both she and Fergie a position in the band on the same night, but Scherzinger was under contract with girl group “Eden’’s Crush” at the time and had to turn down the offer. “We had some radio shows together and he actually met me and Fergie on the same night and he asked me to join the Black Eyed Peas…I wasn’t able to,” she said, according to WENN.Spotted at Eurweb

Swapping one YT woman for the next really wouldn’t have made a difference to me anyway, though I think I’d rather listen to Nicole Schwarmawrap over Fergie ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

Eden’s Crush was my group though! Popstars was the business before American Idol came and dusted them off the face of the earth. “Get over yourself goodbye! It must be hard to be you, yeah living in your life!”

Fergie just peed her pants somewhere.

HAHAHAHA. I been watching these sheiza reality music TV shows forever. I didn’t actually hate this song though, but I always remembered thinking “That one chick sure does stand out.” I know Rosanna is like, a TV Guide Channel host, or she used to be. I wonder where the other ones are. How hard must it be to return to a normal life after reaching like, the height of your musical dreams.

Recent Posts