Saturday 22 September 2007

David Guetta Ft Chris Willis "Love Is Gone" Music Video(Lyrics,Rapidshare,PV,無料,試聴,視聴,配信,MV,歌詞,動画,映画,mp3)

David Guetta Chris Willis
I haven't quite made up my mind about this. On the one hand, "Love Is Gone" is a great, catchy, bass-heavy, electro-house track with a solid vocal that works really well. However, it also sounds like it's trying too hard to emulate its predecessor, the massively successful "Love Don't Let Me Go (Walking Away)". Since that was a mash-up of two tracks, I guess that means this is actually trying to sound like the Tocadisco remix of The Egg's "Walking Away". Did I mention the guy who came up with that mash-up in the first place also mixed this one? Hmmm. Oh, I don't know, I do like this a lot, and I guess that's all that matters! * * * *

Recent Posts