Tuesday 1 January 2008

Robin Thicke knocked up his wife Paula Patton

Robin Thicke's been with his forever gorgeous wife Paula Patton like forever. If It was me,I would shag her so much that at least she's gonna be mother of 5 by now. By who knows,maybe brother's got some other consideration. Anyway,congrats for knocking up our sister not like Justin Timberlake trying to sing like black but shagging white birds exclusively.I'd thought if you're truly to have a black soul,you'd better take on a sister.Justin Timberlake is a pretentious as$, I ain't gonna buy his pretentious junk music with my black money.Robin Thicke you got all my kudos. If you wanna know how hot your wife is, I'd tell you Paula Patton is before Jessica Alba on my "to-shag" list.
"Perez Hilton Says:

78681354.jpg

Though an official announcement has yet to be made….

Robin Thicke's wife is very obviously pregnant!

Paula Patton, an actress, was sporting a huge baby bump at a New Year's Eve party.

Rumors have been circulating for months, since she debuted a little bump at the VMAs, that she was with child and that's pretty much confirmed now.

The R&B singer and his wife joined dad Alan Thicke (yes, from Growing Pains) at a Las Vegas bash.

This is the first child for Robin and Paula."



Paula Patton

Recent Posts