Tuesday 1 January 2008

Lily Allen's guilt about her semi-teen-pregnancy

Bitc$'s only 22. If condome isn't made for her, condome's made for who? Here's what she said about her bad influence on her teenage-mom-wannabe fans.

wenn1708545.jpg

"I've had a lot of offers from people to do my own maternity range but I don't think it is the right message to send to young Britain. I'm not the best example. I'm pregnant and a bit young, aren't I? My demographic is generally young girls, so I don't think a maternity line is suitable. It isn't the best impression to give them."


My 3 cents:No time 4 abortion,still time to force that irresponsible semen-warrior to marry her pre-marital preg as$.Time to do the right thing.Give the child a legal daddy.I just happened to know what a hell it is to be a bastard child.

Recent Posts