Wednesday 23 January 2008

George Clooney Moves Home because of Britney Spears

George Clooney
(I need sleep at night.Britney let me have none of it.)

George Clooney has said he is moving house because he's just found out that he lives near to Britney Spears.

Clooney revealed that he only realised the popstar lived so close when he heard the helicopters over her house on the day she was taken to hospital by police earlier this month.

The Hollywood star believed someone had broken out of prison because of the noise being created and told Newsweek that he is now planning to leave his LA home.
He said: "I just found out about 10 days ago that I must live 300 or 400 yards from Britney Spears.

"I found out because I came home at 10 at night and there’s all these helicopters over my house with these spotlights on.

"I have a guesthouse where my assistant sometimes stays, and I thought someone had broken out of prison...So now I have to move."

Recent Posts