Thursday 24 January 2008

Paris Hilton's still rooting for Britney Spears

Paris Hilton Britney Spears

Paris Hilton Britney Spears

Paris Hilton Britney Spears

Paris Hilton and Britney Spears may have seen ups and downs in their friendship but the heiress still stands by her troubled pal.

The 26-year-old heiress revealed that the ‘Toxic singer’ is completely different as been made out.

"She's such a sweet girl when I'm alone with her, she's a completely different person than she's made out to be,” E! News quoted her as saying.
"I wish the best for her and I just wish everyone would leave her alone so she could live her life,"

"She's a great mother and a great girl and I really care about her. She's a very sweet girl and I love her to death."

"I just want her to be happy. I think everything's going to be OK," she added.

Recent Posts