Saturday 26 January 2008

Miley Cyrus's naughty Lolita moment

Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus has done it again.I almost washed my eyes when I saw these pics cause I felt I'm a f**king perve by force.She's only 15 but under this rate,we can see she send Lindsay Lohan packing with 5 years.She's gonna have her nose done,have party cracking,have flesh flashing,have dope smoking,have boob job,have rehab trapping,have DUI enlightenment just like everybody else.It's all about time.But it's kind of good news though,cause we know when Britney dies,who's gonna entertaining us.God,aren't we lucky?

More shameless Miley Cyrus pics:
http://www.celebpox.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/46.jpg
(Dammit,Leave Miley Cyrus alone.She's only discovering her own fledging sexuality for God's sake!Otherwise be prepared for chris crocker's vomit-provoking "Leave Miley Cyrus alone" youtube frenzy.)

Recent Posts