Tuesday 22 January 2008

Tara Reid Talking through her as$ again

Tara Reid
(What a stick!)

Tara has been feeding off scraps recently,which is why she looks almost like a perfect skeleton with two silicon bags.Wonder which one is heavier.When asked about her possible anorexic in Hello Mag,the bimbo let her anus do the talking:" I'm like every other girl. It doesn't make me fat, it doesn't make me anorexic. It just makes me a girl that ate too much and a girl who dieted too much. "It sounds as if she just flushed her brain down the toilet 2.

More Pics of Tara the toothstick:
Tara Reid
(I can't do a body like this,I'm afraid I'd dismantle her bones.It looks like it's only good for a BJ,at least she got something to nourish herself.)
Tara Reid
Tara Reid
Tara Reid
Tara Reid
Tara Reid
Tara Reid

Recent Posts