Tuesday 1 January 2008

Lindsay Lohan's silent war with Hayden Panettiere at Front Row

Some dodgy Italian Capri Film Festival paid A-lister-turn-Z-lister Li-Lo and upgoing Z-lister Hayden Panettiere a great deal money to move their asses down the gutter to accept some sort of Lifetime achievement Award of being so cheap. Two bitc$es sat side by side on the front row looking invisible to each other. It's like one to another: bitc$,don't talk to me,I never ask your as$ to be my friend plus your rehabbed as$ stinks. Your career is over and my star is only just rising up, up higher than your forgotten as$,ya'll.Respect.Plus I am real blonde and I hate ya bleached as$ wig.

Lindsay Lohan Hayden PanettiereLindsay Lohan Hayden PanettiereLindsay Lohan Hayden Panettiere
(Do I look like I'm in the mood of small talk? Thing's already bad enough when Some dumbass groupie mistook me as that whore. Now I need to sit with this trainwreck through this insanely boring who-gives-a-shit award ceremony.)

Recent Posts