Wednesday 16 January 2008

John Mayer told people to lay off Jessica Simpson

John Mayer Jessica Simpson
I'd admit reading John Mayer's blog is one of my guilty pleasure.From a cynicism's point of view,there'r so much comedy gold from this Pop d0u(hbag's daily vomit.So here he goes again to stick up for Bad-Luck-Charmer of the moment--Jessica Simpson.You can only laugh off his nonsense which convinces me more than ever he got to be the nerdist dude I've seen.No doubt he won't have Jessica's jinxing a$$ for like more than 6 months.Wonder whether his pop career will end up while Dallas Cowboys's season's flushed down the t0ilet.

"Should we start the nerd-bashing by reading John's nerdy thoughts of the day:
He says: "Dear Dallas and Surrounding Areas, this isn't a sports blog, and it isn't a publicity stunt. This is about doing what I think is right as a person, in this case speaking my mind.
"I have never known anyone to have more pride in their home state and their upbringing in it than Jessica Simpson has in Texas. "That girl loves Texas more than you know. It's one of her most defining traits as a person. So please don't try and take that away from her."
"

How can he compiled such a pile of B0ll0ck$ in such a short space is beyond me.

Recent Posts