Wednesday 16 January 2008

Britney did it!Sex in the changeroom.

Britney Spears
Britney took her pap-love doing some petty shopping last sunday and the two shameless cavemen ended up shagging in the changeroom.I thought they are converting to Allah and shagging like two rabbits is certainly not the way to please Mr Allah.

"Here's what the witness(a poor christian girl working as a low-pay anti-shoplifter) said about this shambolic affair:

A salesgirl said, "I was blown away. Britney's private parts were right in front of me!" Blown away? I would've probably blown up. Then after I finished picking up my body parts and eyeballs from the ground I would've grabbed my camera and began snapping away. Dollar signs! Dog Fancy needs a sexy centerfold this month.

The salesgirl went on to say, "I grabbed a dress to cover her and she screamed, 'Get away from me! Don't you fucking come near me! Then she disappeared in the dressing room with Adnan for 45 minutes. They were making weird noises. It was disgusting."

"I couldn't understand a word she was saying. She was slurring and spitting, and talking with a British accent. Her face was covered with cold sores and acne, and her scalp was patchy. I wanted to help her, but she was so mean that I left her alone. Then she muttered, 'Fuck you!' and left the store."


Recent Posts