Sunday 20 January 2008

Tara Reid getting back to her best

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00422/Tara_Reid_422990a.jpg
(Much better ... Tara)

HERE'S a rare sight.

TARA REID not worse for wear after a night on the sauce.

The American Pie actress was looking reasonably presentable as she was spotted leaving the Groucho Club in London.

Party pal ...Noel

(Party pal ...Noel)

NOEL FIELDING was also at the club, wearing typically shy and retiring clobber.

Tara has hit back at claims she is anorexic in a magazine interview.

She told OK: "I was thin for a movie that I just finished. But now they're going to see me and say I'm too fat because I've gained 10lb. I can't win.

"I'm like every other girl. It doesn't make me fat, it doesn't make me anorexic. It just makes me a girl that ate too much and a girl who dieted too much."

Recent Posts