Friday 11 January 2008

Prince William dumped his girlfriend's a$s on birthday

Kate's having a very lonesome Bday this wednesday while Prince William royal himself'd rather be somewhere else.Kate's 26 now,quickly approahing 30 something and with engagement ring nowhere to be seen.The pressure is on William so much that he'd rather avoid her Bday.It's like b!tch you're 26,that is old,you're not that much a pretty young thing for any longer,but don't try to hustle me to marry your a$s before it gets too old.I'm a prince,I can plug a h0e even when I'm 50,So I ain't gonna marry your As$ anytime soon,you can grow old and grumpy with me,but marrying your as$ isn't my liaison.


Kate must want to be a royal b!mb0 too much otherwise how could she put up with so much sh!t and be the receiving end of swallowing-royal-nonsense untill never end?

(Without her Prince Boyfriend's royal accompany,Kate's whole family were coming out their attic to give Kate all the support she's craving for)


Recent Posts