Tuesday 15 January 2008

Cristiano Ronaldo said He hooked on Hookers

Cristiano Ronaldo
You can't stop cat from eating fish,can you?The secret is out:Cristiano Ronaldo admitted He's hooked on Hookers.It's an addiction.He shamelessly said:"I must confess that sometimes, after a tough session on the pitch, I weaken and have something that is very bad for me.But I have worked hard for my luxury.” The word is "get off my chest,I have worked hard to be able to enjoy the life as it is.Boy,believe me,my life is good,you lot just plain jealous."
We should so cut this splendid boy some slack.So far only half way through the season,the wonder boy has scored a stunning 22 goals in 25 games and just picked up his first hat-trick for The Red Devils in Saturday's 6-0 win over toothless Newcastle.The boy has been playing his socks off for the team.I'm kind of glad two or three hookers will do the trick to help him recover from the game.Either they suck it or ride it,I don't care,as far as they keep our scoring devil on the form.If the girls can do that,I'd suggest Man Utd runs the vice den in house.


"
More words of gold from our eruptive player of the season Cristiano Ronaldo:

The Portuguese international has been Europe's stand-out player this season, and wants to pile on the misery for opposing defenders. The winger has urged Sir Alex Ferguson not to give him a rest.

"This time last season the boss gave me a break for four or five days," recalled Ronaldo, speaking to the Daily Mirror.

"But people who know me will know that all I want to do is play. I just want to play, score goals, make assists and do good things for the team.

"I'm enjoying staying here in Manchester. There isn't much sun at the moment, but it's not a problem. The weather is not the most important thing.

"I had a great season in 2007 and played really well. I scored a lot of goals, made a few goals and it was a wonderful season for me.

"But this season I'm at the same level. I've scored quite a few goals, played at a good level and the important thing is to keep going like that. I want to learn more and play more.

"I want to score as many goals as I can. I have many opportunities to score because my team-mates make good passes and because there are so many games, not just the Premier League but Champions League and FA Cup."
"

Cristiano Ronaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo

Recent Posts