Monday 3 December 2007

Nicole Scherzinger's ready to pull the plug on Pussycat Dolls

Nicole Scherzinger Pussycat Dolls

Nicole Scherzinger is definitely on my to-shag list. But homegirl's too illusioned about her solo career. She think her talentless ass can pull off another Fergie. Recently while doing an interview with allhiphop.com, she sounds like Pussycat Dolls is so yesterday for her:
“For me, I’m excited to do my stuff, because sometimes less is more,” she says. “Right now I’m going to focus strictly on [solo album] Her Name Is Nicole, but when the time is right, we have some PCD fans out there so we’ll maybe do another Pussycat Dolls album.”

WTH is da "less is more" shit? Less of the rest of Pussycat Dolls hotties, you're nothing but a shaggable face. Two lead singles already floped and the solo album will only take off in your dreamy lala land.

Recent Posts