Monday 24 December 2007

The Sopranos's Holiday Family Reunion Party

The end of "The Sopranos" is heart-breaking to me. I felt so pissed off that I almost wanted to cancel my HBO. It's like festival to see the New Jersey Crime family get back for the Christmas. It's beyond awesome. Besides Dania Ramirez looks smoking hot and it makes me feel good that she still extract her sexiness in the ass-kicking "Hero". You go,girl.

The Sopranos
James Gandolfini
James Gandolfini attends "The Family Comes Together for The Holidays Sopranos Reunion to Benefit Some of Our Own" at Mirage Night Club on December 22, 2007 in Westbury, New York.

Tony Sirico

Cheer up,Paulie! This is not Silvio Dante's funeral! It's freaking Christmas!

Michael Imperioli

Gregory Antonacci

Dan Grimaldi

Sharon Angela

Dania Ramirez
Damn,Dania's hotness makes the cold so bearable!

Dania Ramirez

Recent Posts