Saturday 29 December 2007

Nearly 2 thirds of people keeps ex's number for booty call

skype phone
(Ex-cuses,majority hold on the numbers 'just in case')
Based on the Orange UK survey, Nearly 2 thirds of people keeps their ex's numbers. I guess this is sound: If I need an emergency sexual intervention,I could always ask one of the ex to accommodate the void physically. If I need some money, I could possibly ask one of my better-off exs to loan me some mercy doe.If I need some other favour, I could always ask one of my able exs.If I really want to piss off someone just for fun, I could call up one of my less favorite exs to tell her what a mean,heartless,selfish dumb cun$t she is and hear the bitch crying on the other end without being able to confront her eyes of guilt.Damn,it's been so good that we should even consider putting some ex's number on the speed dial.

Recent Posts