Thursday 20 December 2007

Anna Nicole Smith's sperm contributor Larry Birkhead fancys Britney

Look out, Britney! Gold digger's gold digger Larry Birkhead has set his sight on you.He recently told one of his close pals:"Above all the harsh words people said about her,Britney is actually a very sensual and sexy lady,a proper mammal. I always have a soft spot for vulnerable and valueable blondes such as Anna Nicole Smith who has left me plenty of petty cash. God bless her hallucinated body. She's in a place right now where the dope can not kill her anymore. We all know how much she loves dope. But anyway,my point is it is really hard to bring up our bastard child on my own even with all the money she left us.It's not like I could just throw this kid into an orphanage,then spend the money and travel around the world. In that case I would prefer the money from a lottery. My point is Britney is single with kids and shit loads of cash,I'm single with kids and quite a lot of money even though not as much as Miss Spears's. But what I mean is I'm not poor, as a matter of fact quite well off,and I won't be after Miss Spears's money unless she died after we hooked up and produced yet another baby together.My love is pure. Britney Spears We should so hook up.Big Time!"
Source:InTouch,Vivid imagination and masturbation apply.
Anna Nicole Smith Larry BirkheadAnna Nicole Smith Larry BirkheadAnna Nicole Smith Larry BirkheadLarry's tattoo of Anna Nicole

Recent Posts