Friday 7 December 2007

Keyshia Cole 'I Remember' Video(Rapidshare,Just Like You,Lyrics,Mp3)


My favorite home girl Keyshia Cole just releases her new music video for 'I Remember'. The song is one of my favorite. It's moody and catchy. But what's wrong with people over at Interscope? You lots ain't got no money to shot a proper video for one of your hottest platinum artists? The whole video looks lame and cheap. It looks like some homemade Youtube production done in some messy bedroom. How can you let Keyshia Cole's hair in a chaostic state like that? Where's the hair stylist? Shawty's a diva not some ghetto hooker. Looks at the way they take care of their best selling artist,I can only say Interscope is an awful lable. When I start my conspirated Hip Hop adventure, I may think twice before hustling my career to you.

Keyshia Cole

Recent Posts