Sunday 3 February 2008

Natasha Bedingfield's Love Messages

Natasha Bedingfield

Natasha Bedingfield once received creepy text messages from a song writing partner. The 'Unwritten' singer had no idea her colleague had a crush on her until he sent her a love poem.

Natasha, 26, told the New York Daily News newspaper: "I didn't know he fancied me until he sent me this text, some gushy poem."

"I figured he was drunk, so the next day I said, 'Those were great lyrics you wrote to me!' and he was like, 'Uh, yeah, lyrics!'"

The 'These Words' singer - younger sister of 'Gotta Get Thru This' singer Daniel - is currently dating estate agent Matt Robinson, but refuses to discuss her relationship.

Natasha - who has recorded songs for her London Pentecostal church - also insists religion is her "rock". She said: "In my experience, people are very defensive about religion a lot of the time. They try to bring out a reaction in you that is some way Bible-bashing or finger pointing, because that's their expectation."

"For me, though, it's my rock. That's how I was brought up, and it's made me who I am."

Recent Posts