Friday 29 February 2008

Ashley Tisdale's nose job finally paid off


i think Ashley Tisdale's nose job is finally giving her a big head.
YAY Ashley Tisdale is alive (the picture is just because I'm super excited for Summer). Ash is currently in Auckland, New Zealand filming her new movie. She told the New Zealand Herald, 'Kiwis are awesome. They're really cute, too.'

She has been in NZ for four weeks, shooting the $60 million comedy, They Came From Upstairs. The feature is set in an old villa in North Auckland. Security is tight, and film-makers have asked to keep the location secret. But fans still managed to find her filming at Narrow Neck Beach. Ashley dished:

"There were, like, 20 guys around my age, standing on the side. I came out and they were like, whistling and stuff. I don't really have that a lot. I usually get the young kids but seeing, like, a bunch of guys waiting, I was like, 'Wow, that's awesome, I don't know what to do. Should I go over and talk to them?"'

In the film, described as Gremlins meets Home Alone, Ash plays a teenager forced to defend the family holiday home from invading aliens. So, are you excited for Tis' first big feature film?

Recent Posts