Friday 22 February 2008

Zac Efron: "I Couldn't Have Dealt With An American Idol Contestant's Fame."

Zac Efron
Zac Efron loves watching American Idol for its star-making potential. Zac told MTV.com:


"[The show] deals with regular people who really have a dream and like to perform. I have such admiration for those guys, they go literally from zero to 60 in a matter of days and they handle it like champs.. I couldn’t have done that: go to the peak of your fame within a month of starting."

On past seasons he's even gone down to check out the show live!


"A few years ago, I went, like, almost every week. It’s a completely different experience live. You really get to see who is a good singer, and who can really captivate a crowd.

And you can tell it’s really influential on the judges’ decisions. I tend to agree with Simon most of the time. But my favorite judge, just because I know her, is Paula she’s a real sweetheart."

Oh,what a humble man that is Zac Efron!

Recent Posts