Sunday 3 February 2008

Jessica Loves Nerds, Hates Weddings

The latest insights into Jessica Alba's personality may provide some answers as to why the pregnant actress is the least smiley lady in Hollywood — she doesn't like celebrations and thinks cool people, like her, are lame.

"I want my kid to be a nerd. I want him to be really, really smart. I want them to be in a band or orchestra," the 26-year-old told Moviehole.net. "I keep telling my fiance, 'Our kid can't be cool. It has to be a nerd.' They're so much more dynamic."

And check it: the killjoy parents-to-be may not even have one of those weddings where you sell the photos to the highest bidder.

"I am probably going to get my certificate at the City Council, throw a big party for the family and that's about it," she told the British mag New! "Everyone I know hates weddings. I've been to very big, beautiful and romantic weddings but I would rather just throw a big party."

Since Jessica spent the week rolling out the baby and wedding soundbites to promote her latest thriller, it's no suprise the premiere of The Eye, a movie which has nothing to do with domesticity, was any different. Jess could do nothing but talk about her pregnancy and her preparation for the birth (check out the video below).

Recent Posts