Friday 1 February 2008

Fergie "Clumsy" annoys my brains out (suck@Youtube Video,dailymotion,ringtone,Lyrics)

After 3 overplayed no. 1 singles,I thought this chunky bird will go back to her much needed hibernation.She's coming out to haunt me again with this annoyingly silly "Clumsy".I can't believe they sampled Little Richard’s “The Girl Can’t Help It” to create a helplessly lovesickness.Fergie mumbles how much she's in love like a brainless 5 years old.She breathes so heavily that you'd thought she just finished an erotic weekend.Casio keyboard synthesizers flow alongside computerized beeps so sillily that you wonder what's all these gameboy sounds about.Why this song is high on chart and all over radio is beyond me.Are people having too much brain sells to kill?
Fergie

Fergie
Fergie


Recent Posts